The German Hospital is dedicated to granting the highest quality attention and is permanently working towards a premium hospital management. It is a high-complexity centre, where the health-care, research and administrative personnel have the same goal in mind: the best attention of the patient and its family.
All of us involved in this Institution are strongly committed to accomplishing our mission the best health care possible.
To reach our goals, the German Hospital has implemented a project to raise fund, which will allow it to keep updated the expensive infrastructure required by modern medicine.
Dr. Rodolfo F. Hess
Fund Raising Committee
The Buenos Aires German Hospital opened its doors on August 26, 1867, 140 years ago. The old hopes and wishes of the German community in Argentina have developed into one of the best Hospitals in the country.
Within a highly competitive framework, the German Hospital has always been ahead of its times, caring for the sick and developing preventive programs while taking part in the challenging changes in medicine without forgetting its ethical principles. Its prestige is based on these facts.
The German Hospital is a non profit association having honesty and medical excellence as its main purpose. The Board of Directors is composed of outstanding representatives of the German Community in Argentina.
Located at a preferential area in Buenos Aires, the German Hospital occupies a 13,123 yd2 piece of land where 26,246 yd2 have been built. The Hospital has 240 beds in individual rooms, 11 Operating Theaters, a Coronary Unit, adult and pediatric Intensive Care Units, Burn Area Care and Transplant Area.